Vascular & Endovascular Surgery
Our Vascular and Endovascular Surgery specialists complement the multi-disciplinary team at the Cardiovascular Center at PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center, where patients receive comprehensive care and a full range of heart and vascular care services. Our goal is to provide the best treatment with excellent long-term outcomes.
PeaceHealth Vascular and Endovascular specialists can treat:
- Abdominal aortic aneurysms
- Carotid artery disease (stroke prevention)
- Peripheral arterial disease (blockages in the legs and arms)
- Peripheral aneurysms (aneurysm or bulge in an artery located in the legs or arms)
- Mesenteric ischemia (blockages in the vessels to the intestines)
- Thoracic and thoracoabdominal aneurysms
- Renovascular conditions (blood vessels to the kidneys)
- Venous insufficiency (leg swellings and varicose veins)
We also offer risk assessments and screenings, patient education and tobacco cessation assistance.