Cardiac Rhythm Management (Electrophysiology)
Diagnosing Heart Rhythm DisordersOur Cardiac Rhythm Management Program provides diagnosis and treatment for disorders that affect the heart’s electrical system and cause rhythm problems.
Our team of specialists use several tools to diagnose and manage heart rhythm disorders, including Holter monitors, event recorders, medication, pacemakers and implantable defibrillators.
PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center’s electrophysiology program uses sophisticated computer technology with advanced 3-D mapping. It is one of only a few such systems in Washington state.
Implantable Device Management
Ongoing Rhythm Management Care
- ICD patient support group
- Arrhythmia Clinic
- Heart Failure Program
- Event monitors, including 24 and 48 hour Holter monitors
Our Cardiac Rhythm Management Program offers comprehensive management of all heart rhythm problems, including:
- Supraventricular Tachycardia (fast heartbeat)
- Palpitations (rapid or skipped heartbeat)
- Bradycardia (slow heartbeat)
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter, including ablation (irregular heartbeat)
- Ventricular Tachycardia (fast but regular heartbeat)
- Ventricular Fibrillation (fast and irregular heart beats)
- Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome (WPW)
- Syncope (loss of consciousness due to an interference in blood flow to the brain)
2901 Squalicum PkwyBellingham, WA 98225