Infusion/Chemotherapy (Medical Oncology)
Chemotherapy is the use of powerful drugs to kill cancer cells. These drugs enter the bloodstream and travel throughout the body, killing cancer cells in the tumor but also targeting cancer cells that may have spread to other parts of the body.
- Chemotherapy and biotherapy administration by specialty certified registered nurses (RNs)
- Oral chemotherapy management
- Expert symptom management and supportive care
- Care of central lines
- Individualized treatment planning and education
- Volunteers are present to greet and support chemotherapy patients
This clinic is licensed as part of a PeaceHealth hospital. You may receive a separate charge or billing for facility fees in addition to any professional fees for services, which may result in a higher out-of-pocket expense.