Integrated Cancer Care
The Cancer Center was designed for your care and comfort, offering all treatment and support services in a single place:
- Convenient registration: One-stop registration and appointment scheduling.
- Clinical trials: Some patients may participate in research studies and clinical trials.
- Complementary therapies: Massage, yoga, Reiki therapy and acupuncture.
- Infusion therapy: 16 infusion suites look into the healing garden, offering a private and soothing place for treatment. Each treatment suite also is equipped with a flat screen TV and internet access.
- Nurse Navigator Program: Nurse Navigators help coordinate and connect care, helping you and families understand the options and steps along your cancer journey.
- Nutrition management: On-site dietitians provide tips and guidance for eating well during cancer treatment.
- On-site ancillary services: You will have access to pharmacy and laboratory services as well as dieticians, chaplains and social workers.
- Physician visits: You can schedule and see Radiation and Medical Oncology physicians in the same location. This also promotes better collaboration and communication for all members of the care team.
- Radiation therapy: Two new Varian linear accelerators provide the latest medical technology.
- Support services and resources: Support groups, survivorship classes, yoga, meditation & an art class are a few of the programs offered. A wig, hat and scarves boutique are also available to patients in the Cancer Center. A resource center, located near the entrance, offers patients and families access to current information about cancer, treatment options, programs and services and more.
PeaceHealth St. Joseph Cancer Center
3301 Squalicum PkwyBellingham, WA 98225