Help for Supervisors
If you manage people, you know that personal problems affect workplace behavior and safety.
- Orientation to EAP
- Progressive disciplinary action
- Corrective action interviews
- Substance abuse in the workplace
- Critical incident management
- Drug-free workplace training
Consultation, Intervention & Referral for Workplace Problems
- Workplace conflicts
- Employee performance issues
- Disciplinary actions
- Mandatory and supervisory suggested EAP referrals
- Employee substance abuse
- Sexual harassment concerns
- Potential workplace violence concerns
Corrective Action Support
- Assessment and monitoring of mandatory EAP referrals
- Pre and post consultation
How Do I Contact the Employee Assistance Program?
Call between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. A 24-hour answering service is available to receive messages if you call outside these hours. In the event of an after-hours emergency, the answering service will contact an Employee Assistance Program staff member.