Take charge of your heart at this year's Heart to Heart Luncheon.
Cardiovascular Myths & Facts: Join us for an interactive luncheon and test your knowledge about cardiovascular disease — see if you know what is fact and what is a myth.
- When: Wednesday, February 20, 2013. Doors open at 11:00 a.m. The program and lunch begin at noon.
- Where: ￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼Hotel Bellwether (One Bellwether Way Bellingham, Washington)
- Speakers: Richard J. Leone, MD, PhD, Thoracic Surgeon, PeaceHealth Cardiovascular Center, Bellingham; and Andrew Coletti, MD, Cardiologist, PeaceHealth Cardiovascular Center, Bellingham.
Preventing Heart Disease: Join us for an excellent presentation that will provide you with tools and information for a healthy heart.
- When: Thursday, February 21, 2013. Doors open at 11:00 a.m. The program and lunch begin at noon.
- Where: Skagit Casino and Resort (5984 N. Darrk Lane Bow, Washington)
- Speakers: Don McAfee, MD, Cardiologist, PeaceHealth Cardiovascular Center, Anacortes; and Linda Banks, MHPE, RD, CHT, Clinical Nutritionist, PeaceHealth Cardiovascular Center, Bellingham.
Register early as these event sell out fast. Registration and payment are required to reserve a seat. Cost is $25 per event or $40 if you register for both luncheons.
For more information or to register by phone, please contact Lisa Brown, PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center, Public Relations at (360) 788-6808.