For Parents: When to make an appointment
Ask yourself the following questions about your child:
- Does he/she cry easily?
- Does he/she seem irritable or anxious?
- Does he/she have a negative view of "their" world?
- Does he/she have difficulty concentrating?
- Have you seen a change in his/her appetite?
- Have you seen a change in his/her sleep pattern?
- Does he/she seem to be more "clingy"?
- Does he/she try to hurt themselves or have thoughts of suicide?
If you answered "yes" to any of those questions, your child may need intervention....we can help! Please call (360) 414-2222 for a phone inquiry and appointment.