PeaceHealth Medical Group - A Child's Place
A Child’s Place serves families with children
who need professional assistance with behavioral and emotional problems, psychological testing, or psychiatric evaluation and medication management in Southwest Washington and Oregon Regions.
A Child’s Place was created to offer children and families assessment, diagnosis and treatment of emotional and behavioral issues, with guidance and support from caring and knowledgeable professionals.
Founded with the support of local philanthropic investments and sponsored by PeaceHealth, the purpose of A Child’s Place is to provide the best care possible with compassion and sensitivity in a secure safe environment staffed by people who care and know how to help.
The services provided include:
- Evaluation/Assessments which target high-risk families and children
- Psychiatric Evaluations
- Development of Treatment Plans in collaboration with other child serving agencies through multi-disciplinary treatment team meetings
- Intensive Case Management including: assessment; service planning; service implementation; coordination; monitoring and advocacy
- Parent Education Services through group structure based on community needs
- Medication Management in cooperation with Primary Care Physicians and Pediatricians
- Supportive Counseling
Directions: Located at 600 Broadway Street in Longview. Park in the parking lot across from Broadway School. Enter building and take an immediate left. Continue down hallway and take your first right. A Child's Place will be the second door on the right.