PeaceHealth Columbia Regional Cancer Center
The PeaceHealth Columbia Regional Cancer Center is an approved cancer program through the Commission on Cancer (CoC).
A CoC approved program ensures quality, multidisciplinary and comprehensive cancer care in healthcare settings. These programs are concerned with prevention, early diagnosis, pretreatment evaluation, staging, optimal treatment, rehabilitation, and end–of-life care.
Obtaining care at a CoC approved cancer program ensures that one will receive the following:
- Quality care close to home
- Comprehensive care offering a range of state-of-the-art services and equipment
- A multidisciplinary, team approach to coordinate the best cancer treatment options available
- Access to cancer-related information, education clinical trials and support
- A cancer registry that collects data on cancer type, stage, and treatment and offers lifelong patient follow-up
- Ongoing monitoring and improvement of care