Facts about stroke
- Stroke can happen anywhere, anytime, to anyone.
- Every 3 minutes, someone dies of stroke.
- Stroke is the leading cause of long-term disability.
- Stroke kills more women than breast cancer.
- The effects of a stroke can be significantly reversed if treated within the first 3 hours of onset.
Stroke Risk AssessmentEach question that applies to you equals one (1) point. Total your score at the bottom of each section, and compare your score with the risk levels.
|Your Score||We recommend|
|3 or more in the HIGH risk column||Please see your doctor about stroke prevention right away|
|4 to 6 in the CAUTION column||You are off to a great start. Keep working on good habits!|
|6 to 8 in the LOW risk column||Congratulations! You are doing a great job.|
400 NE Mother Joseph PlVancouver, WA 98664