Why Choose Us
The Total Joint Center is a designated unit with private rooms for patients undergoing total hip/knee replacement surgery. We provide an environment that emphasizes wellness by encouraging our patients to wear their clothes from home in place of hospital gowns for rapid recovery and transition back to their own homes sooner. We offer:
- Dedicated, specially trained staff, who have been chosen because of their expertise, positive, upbeat nature, and motivational skills.
- A Total Joint Program Coordinator to oversee the patient’s entire stay and are a resource before, during, and after surgery.
- Group lunches and physical therapy, an incentive board, dedicated volunteers that are eager to work with our patients.
- Patient and coach education including pre-operative classes, discharge classes, and educational journals.
- Regular reunion luncheons for graduates and their coaches with surgeons and staff from the unit.
- Family centered-care