Anticipatory Grief Support Bereavement Services
Caring for a loved one with a terminal illness can be an overwhelming experience. There are many losses to which one must adjust. Life is forever changed. Knowing what is normal and what to expect can be helpful in coping with this painful experience.
Available Anticipatory Grief Support Services
- Consultation for families coping with a life-threatening illness
- Bereavement counselors provide support to children and adults
- Individual and family counseling
- Education presentations for schools, businesses and community groups
- Library resources on dying and death