ScreeningsAt PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center, we believe in better health from the inside out. PeaceHealth Southwest's HeartCheck 360° Screening Clinics are designed to detect the signs of heart and vascular disease so you can get the help you need to improve blood flow and prevent a catastrophic event, like a heart attack or stroke.
HeartCheck 360° Screening includes
- Full (12-lead) EKG Analysis for atrial fibrillation, heart block, previous heart attack, conduction delays, arrhythmias, WPW, long QT
- PADnet computer assessed ankle brachial index (ABI) for large vessel and pulse volume recording (PVR) for small vessel Peripheral Arterial Disease
- BMI (body mass index) for weight analysis
- Non-fasting finger stick Lipid Panel for HDL, LDL, triglycerides, cholesterol
- Metabolic Risk Assessment for heart disease measuring blood chemistry and other physiologic data
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) Ultrasound to measure the major blood vessel in the abdomen
- Advanced Carotid Artery Ultrasound to identify existing plaque or narrowing of the arteries supplying blood flow to the neck and brain
- Echocardiogram (heart ultrasound) for aortic/mitral valve disease and left ventricle function
Schedule a PeaceHealth Southwest HeartCheck 360° Screening
No physician referral required. Please note: This screening is not meant to replace regular visits with your physicians. This screening is not appropriate for anyone currently in treatment for cardiovascular symptoms or under the care of a cardiologist, or anyone over 75 years of age.