Birth Center resources
Download these useful Family Birth Center resources (Adobe Acrobat) by clicking on the links below.
- Maternity Preregistration Form
- Visitor Policies: Learn our policies regarding support, visitors, videotaping, and more.
- Warning Signs in Pregnancy: Problems during pregnancy have warning signs. To stay as healthy as possible, know the warning signs.
- What to Bring to the Hospital: Because babies tend to pick their own birthdays, try to pack one month or so before your expected due date. This handout includes a handy checklist.
Other Helpful Resources
- How Dads Can Help: While it’s true that she’s having the baby and she’s the one whose belly is growing, there are lots for Dad to do during this exciting time .
- Prevent Premature Birth: Nine months of a healthy pregnancy is the best gift you can give your future baby. Learn what you can do to help give your baby a better chance of a healthy and full-term birth.