At PeaceHealth Southwest, we can help you reach and maintain your health goals. Your registered dietitian can help you develop a nutrition program that meets your specific needs.
Questions? Need an appointment? Call 360-514-2500, option 3 [TTY: 360-514-4180]
Our registered dietitians provide you with quality nutrition care for many conditions, from infancy to adulthood.
- Diabetes: Type 1, Type 2 and Pregnancy with certified diabetes educator
- Weight Management: Overweight/Obese, Eating Disorders. We also offer the HMR program and Weight Loss Surgery for adults. Shapedown is a weight management program for children and teens
- Cardiovascular Diseases: Hypertension (high blood pressure), Hyperlipidemia (high cholesterol)
- Women's Health: Pregnancy, Osteoporosis
- Pediatric: Infant/Child Feeding, Failure-to-Thrive, Shapedown weight management program
- GI Disorders: Celiac Disease, Cirrhosis, Crohn's Disease
- Overall general Preventive Nutrition and Meal Planning
Our registered dietitians (RD's) hold degrees in science, with emphasis on dietetics and nutrition. Many of PeaceHealth Southwest's RD also have additional certifications in specialized areas of practice. Our staff is trained to provide personalized and quality nutrition services to meet your needs.
Insurance and Billing
Medicare covers medical nutrition therapy (MNT) for diabetes and non-dialysis kidney disease. Many private health plans also cover MNT for diabetes, kidney disease, and obesity. Please contact your insurer if you have any questions about your coverage. Payment is expected at the time of service. If there is evidence of nutrition counseling benefit, insurance can be billed.
For Your Appointment
Please call 360-514-2500, option 3.