When you receive a cancer diagnosis, it changes everything about your life and how you look at the world. But with the right team and the right outlook, it is possible to face your cancer diagnosis and win.
At PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center, we’re ready to help – with the technology, expertise, and compassion you need to take on cancer. Our oncology teams can help you through any stage of your treatment and recovery, from diagnosis through treatment to survivorship. We know that while you may have cancer, cancer doesn't have you.
How our team approach to medical oncology/ hematology helps you win.
Every day we are investigating medicines, technology and techniques to find a cure for cancer.
If chemotherapy is in your treatment plan, our oncology infusion center will treat you right.
Learn how radiation therapy targets tumors for your best outcome.
Our board certified/eligible physicians are uniquely qualified to be your guide on this journey.
We'll help you with information on support groups, prevention and more.
Why we're different
- 2014 Commission on Cancer Outstanding Achievement Award recipient
- Fully accredited by the Commission on Cancer, with the maximum number of commendations
- We are the only Center in Clark County to use integrated IGRT/CBCT for precise treatment targeting and recognized as a center of excellence for Accelerated Partial Breast Irradiation
- We offer CyberKnife radiosurgery, Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy and High Dose Radiation
- We utilize state of the art national and pharmaceutical research studies