Regional Cancer Center
When one person beats cancer, we all feel better.
A cancer diagnosis doesn’t affect just one person. It impacts family members, friends and others in the community. That’s why we offer advanced cancer screening, diagnostics and treatment close to home. It’s one of the ways we help build stronger communities, one person at a time.
At PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center, we’re ready to help – with the technology, expertise, and compassion you need to take on cancer. Our oncology teams can help you through any stage of your treatment and recovery, from diagnosis through treatment to survivorship. We know that while you may have cancer, cancer doesn't have you.
Why we're different
- 2014 Commission on Cancer Outstanding Achievement Award recipient
- Fully accredited by the Commission on Cancer, with the maximum number of commendations
- We are the only Center in Clark County to use integrated IGRT/CBCT for precise treatment targeting and recognized as a center of excellence for Accelerated Partial Breast Irradiation
- We offer CyberKnife radiosurgery, Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy and High Dose Radiation
- We utilize state of the art national and pharmaceutical research studies