Wen-Huan Steve Ho, MD
WH Steve Ho, MDDr. Ho is board-certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in gastroenterology and internal medicine.
Originally from Taiwan, he has traveled the world to work and study at a number of international institutions. After completing his medical degree at the University College Dublin, Dr. Ho moved to the United States for an internal medicine internship and residency at the University of New Mexico. Following his time in Albuquerque, Dr. Ho moved to Canada to complete a gastroenterology fellowship at the University of Ottawa, before returning to the United States for an additional training in therapeutic endoscopy at Virginia Commonwealth University.
After his travels, Dr. Ho came to the Pacific Northwest to join our team. In addition to traveling for pleasure, he also enjoys hiking, skiing, jogging and spending time with his family.
Practice LocationGastroenterology & Endoscopy Center
4545 Cordata Parkway, Suite 1A
Bellingham, WA 98226
Scope of Practice
Gastroenterology, Endoscopy, ERCP (pancreatic and bile ducts exam), Barrett’s Esophagus Ablative Therapy, EUS (endoscopic ultrasound) and Pancreatic Disease
- University College Dublin, National University of Ireland – MD Degree
- University of New Mexico – Internal Medicine Residency
- University of Ottawa – Clinical Gastroenterology Fellowship
- Virginia Commonwealth University – Fellowship in Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Gastroenterology
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Internal Medicine
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Washington State
- Licentiate of Medical Council of Canada