Simarjit K. Shergill
Simarjit K. Shergill, MDDr. Shergill received her medical degree from Government Medical College, in Amritsar, India. She completed an internal medicine residency at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center in New York. Dr. Shergill went on to complete a geriatric medicine fellowship at Detroit Medical Center, Wayne State University, where she trained in both inpatient and outpatient management of medical conditions in the elderly. She also garnered experience caring for patients in long-term care facilities, including nursing homes and rehabilitation institutes.
She is board-certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Practice LocationCenter for Senior Health
3015 Squalicum Parkway, Suite 100
Bellingham, WA 98225
Scope of Practice
- Detroit Medical Center, Wayne State University - Geriatric Medicine Fellowship
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center - Internal Medicine Residency
- Baba Farid University, India - Master’s in Ophthalmology
- Government Medical College, India - Medical Degree
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Geriatrics Society
- American College of Physicians
- Washington State