PeaceHealth Safety Fair
Thursday, May 14, 2015
10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Valley River Center
North parking lot near the river
The Trauma Services Department at PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend is hosting our first annual Safety Fair. Sacred Heart and community experts will be on hand to provide valuable safety tips and education.
Sacred Heart nurses will hold a Teddy Bear first aid station! Bring your favorite stuffed animal or doll in for a check up.
Visitors can tour a fire engine, an Oregon State Police car and a LifeFlight helicopter!
- City of Eugene -- Crosswalk and street safety
- Eugene/Springfield Fire Department -- Fire safety and prevention
- Eugene Water & Electric Board -- High-voltage line safety
- Greenhill Animal Shelter -- Dog bite prevention
- Oregon State Coast Guard -- Boating safety
- Oregon State Police -- Safe driving
- Paul's Bicycle Way of Life -- Helmet safety
- Sacred Heart Medical Center -- Fall prevention
- Springfield Police Department -- Gun safety
- Womenspace -- Domestic violence awareness and prevention