At PeaceHealth Medical Group Plastic Surgery, our team of dedicated, experienced plastic surgeons work together to ensure that every patient achieves his or her physical ideal. Our unique qualifications in the latest cosmetic and microsurgical techniques for both aesthetic and reconstructive procedures, combined with our compassion and professional commitment, enables us to forge a path towards your desired result.
Whether your interest is cosmetic surgery or reconstruction, you want an experienced plastic surgeon and surgical team that will develop recommendations designed to suit your individual goals. Please visit our Plastic Surgery site
for information on our special procedures, our spa services and more.
- Implant-based breast reconstruction (direct-to-implant or two-stage using advanced aesthetic mastectomy techniques as well as nipple-sparing mastectomy and skin-sparing mastectomy)
- Advanced microsurgical breast reconstruction
- DIEP flap (deep inferior epigastric perforator flap)
- SIEA flap (superficial inferior epigatric artery flap)
- TUG flap (transverse upper gracilis flap)
- PAP flap (profunda arter perforator flap)
- TDAP (thoracodorsal artery perforator flap)
- Supermicrosurgical lymphedema surgery (lymphaticovenous bypass anastomosis, vascularized lymph node transfer)
- Perforator-based free flap reconstruction
- Breast augmentation
- Minimal-scar breast reduction and breast lift
- Skin cancer and sentinel lymph node biopsy
- Mole removal and skin lesions
- Brow/eyelid lift
- Facelift, mid-facelift, and necklift
- Facial fractures
- Otoplasty (ear pinning)
- Body contouring (upper and lower body lifts; arm and thigh lifts)
- Abdominoplasty (minimal and full tummy tuck)
- Advanced liposuction
- Fat grafting (lip/cheek augmentation, breast augmentation, buttock augmentation/lift)
- Injectables (Botox, Juvederm)
- Plastic surgery for males
NEW fat-fighting procedures
- Vanquish is a contactless, non-invasive fat removal treatment. Besides
the abdomen, Vanquish can also be used to eliminate unwanted fat on legs, upper
back, arms and bra line.
- Kybella is an injection to help improve the appearance of moderate to severe submental fat (double chin) in adults.
Our professional, compassionate medical staff is dedicted to addressing your individual needs and goals. We will be there for you throughout your treatment to answer questions you may have as well as provide support and guidance. Each of us at PeaceHealth Medical Group Plastic Surgery entered our profession to make a difference in a patient's physical and emotional well-being. We understand that your decision to undergo plastic and reconstructive surgery is private and we pledge to always honor that privacy. Our goal is to ensure your experience is the absolute best.
Reconstructive versus cosmetic.
Drs. Allen Gabriel
and Manish Champaneria
do both. Reconstructive surgery is different than cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic surgery is performed to change body shape or appearance, usually when no medical condition is present. Reconstructive surgery, on the other hand, is intended to repair diseased or damaged parts of the body, like surgery to correct birth defects or disfigurement. We are keenly aware of the relationship between body image and self-esteem, and appreciate that both cosmetic surgery and reconstructive surgery positively affect this relationship.
Please call 360-514-1010 to schedule your personalized appointment today.