Sleep Disorders Center
The American Academy of Sleep Medicine reports that one in five Americans is not getting enough sleep. Our Sleep Disorders Center offers professional expertise and state-of-the-art technology to diagnosis and treat sleep disorders.
Common Sleep Disorders
- Insomnia: Inability to fall asleep or stay asleep.
- Sleep apnea: Breathing interruptions during sleep. Restless leg syndrome: A tingling or prickly sensation in the legs.
- Narcolepsy: Daytime “sleep attacks.”
TreatmentThere are treatments for most sleep disorders. Our board-certified specialists supervise your care while we provide:
- Testing: We provide all the tests supported by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, from a standard diagnostic test to more complex sleep studies.
- Comfortable rooms: Our sleep rooms are comfortable and quiet. Your private room includes a full bath and all the comforts of home.
- Diagnosis and treatment: Based on your diagnosis, our knowledgeable staff will help with your treatment plan.
- Follow-up support: You will receive follow-up education. If equipment or appliances are required, we help with ordering, instructions, set-up and fitting. Untreated sleep disorders have been linked to high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, obesity, depression, diabetes and other conditions. Sleep disorders can also lead to car crashes and workplace accidents.