Support for Local Employers & Employees
Having a safe and healthy workplace is vitally important to the well-being of every business and every worker, especially where the jobs involve heavy equipment, loud noise or hazardous materials.
Through our Occupational Health program, PeaceHealth Medical Group offers a wide range of services to support Longview-area employers and their employees, including:
- Respirator clearance and fit testing
- Physicals (DOT, HazMat, pre-employment)
- Audiometric testing (hearing)
- Immunizations (Flu, Hep A, Hep B, Tetanus)
- Drug and alcohol screening
- CPR, First Aid, AED, blood-borne pathogen and reasonable suspicion training
View more details on these and other services.
Companies or organizations can hire us to provide these services to their employees or potential hires. Some services are provided at the worksite; others are performed at our clinic.
Injured Worker Care is also available. If you have been injured on the job (and are eligible for Labor and Industry coverage) you can choose Workplace Wellness for medical care related to your injury.
Our Occupational Health Team
PeaceHealth Medical Group's Occupational Health team includes an experience provider dedicated to providing these services:
1405 Delaware St.
Longview, WA 98632