Our team of ophthalmologists (medical doctors) and an optometrist (doctor of optometry) work together to diagnose and treat eye disease and visual disorders. These eye care specialists at PeaceHealth Medical Group can meet virtually all of your family’s eye care needs. You’ll benefit from the collaboration of our highly experienced eye doctors, eye surgeons, and frame and lens specialists—all in one location. In turn, this team works closely with your primary care physician or specialist if the need arises.
Ophthalmology providers at PeaceHealth Medical Group include:
In addition to eye exams for patients of all ages, our doctors provide:
- No-stitch cataract surgery.
- Comprehensive contact lens service.
- Glaucoma treatment and surgery.
- Eyelid plastic surgery.
- Our full-service Optical Shop, located right next door, provides:
- A wide range of fashionable, reasonably priced frames
- Children’s eyewear
- Prescription sunglasses
Ophthalmology and optometry services are available at the University District clinic.