Pediatrics is the medical specialty concerned with the physical, emotional and social health of children from birth to young adulthood. Pediatric care encompasses a broad spectrum of health services, ranging from preventive health care to the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases.
PeaceHealth Medical Group pediatricians are
available seven days a week to provide you access to the health care you
need, close to home. Our pediatricians offer:
- Convenient locations throughout the Eugene and Springfield area with weekday, evening and weekend hours.
- View or print our Health Services for Children brochure with specific location and hours information.
- Direct access to the only pediatric surgeons in our region, Drs. Garret Zallen and Kimberly Ruscher.
- Benefit from regularly visiting specialists from OHSU's Doernbecher Children's Hospital.
- PeaceHealth Medical Group pediatricians also work as hospitalists
at Sacred Heart. This means the providers you see in the clinics are
the same providers you'll see at the hospital should your child ever
need a higher level of care.
- Tamara Barstow, MD
- Paul Benda, MD
- Serena Black, MD
- Kierst Bradley, MD
- Paul Bouressa, MD
- Laurie Carmichael, MSN, PNP
- John Dunphy, MD
- Leita Marie Dzubay, MD
- Deborah Fuerth, MD
- Christopher Hammond, MD
- Lauren Herbert, MD
Our pediatricians understand that children aren’t simply small adults and that many factors can affect their growth and development. Children change rapidly, and they must be approached with an appreciation for their particular stage of physical and mental development.
PeaceHealth Medical Group provides physician-reviewed information sheets by age: