PeaceHealth Oregon Region Sponsorship Guidelines
PeaceHealth is a nonprofit health care organization dedicated to carrying on the healing mission of Jesus Christ by promoting personal and community health, relieving pain and suffering, and treating each person in a loving and caring way.
As the region's largest public employer, we endeavor to build strong partnerships and be active and involved in our community in positive ways. As a nonprofit organization, we are committed to investing in the health and wellbeing of our community.
These guidelines encompass in-kind donations, such as use of facilities, and financial support, including the purchase of tables at fund-raising events and funding for activities.
Although there are numerous events, organizations and programs within the communities we serve that are worthy of our support, our sponsorship budget is limited. We favor requests we deem to have the greatest potential to improve community health and wellness. As a result, we will give preference to those that do the following:
- Promote personal and community health. This would include organizations that provide education about, and opportunities for, fitness, good nutrition and disease prevention.
- Strive to raise awareness and support research aimed at reducing or eliminating debilitating diseases and other health problems.
Other considerations that may come into play as we review applications include:
- How closely the organization/event aligns with our core values of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice;
- The potential for collaboration between the organization and PeaceHealth;
- The extent of involvement in the event or activity by PeaceHealth caregivers;
- The perceived success of the organization or event in achieving its objectives;
- The organization's alignment with our clinical programs and service lines; and
- The funding available in our sponsorship budget.
PeaceHealth will provide appropriate logos and other materials for related advertising, banners, websites, brochures, social media, etc.
PeaceHealth will make one-year sponsorship contributions with no guarantee of repeating the sponsorship in subsequent years. Organizations will be required to submit a new request each year they wish to be considered.
All requests will be considered using the same application process and criteria. Access our online application form here.
PeaceHealth does not make contributions to businesses, individuals, political parties or political organizations.
We ask that all requests be submitted at least six weeks in advance of the event to allow sufficient time for processing. Every complete request will be given due consideration, and should receive a response within one month.
All parties requesting funding must complete an application, available online or through the Public Affairs office from Anne Williams, 541-686-6857 or email@example.com. In your application, please include any other information that might be important for us to know.