New Patient Forms & Information
If you are a new patient, please complete and bring the following form with you to your first appointment.
You will also need to bring your insurance card, photo ID, referral from your primary care provider (if required) and a list of current medications.
Make an Appointment
If you need orthopedic care, you can choose your orthopedic provider or you can ask your primary care provider for a referral. Please allow two hours for your initial appointment. If you have imaging results (x-rays, MRIs, etc.) that were taken out of the area, please bring them with you to your appointment.
A Few Reminders About Our Clinic
- For all prescription refills, please call 360-733-2092, allow 48-hours for a refill
- Give 24-hour notice for canceling appointments
- If you had x-rays or MRIs taken out of the area, please make arrangements to obtain these
- Arrive 15-minutes ahead of your appointment for check-in and processing of paperwork
- Bring a list of your current medications