Helping you stay healthy is an important part of what our primary care doctors do. Our team provides comprehensive, personal care that fits the needs of you and your family.
We use the latest tools and procedures to provide a variety of patient care services, including:
- Health maintenance and wellness
- Chronic disease management, including diabetes, hypertension, asthma and others
- Immunizations programs
- Taking complete medical histories
- Health assessments, including preventative services such as annual physicals and health screenings
- Family Planning
- Physical examinations (school, sports, well, comprehensive, career)
- Allergy injections
- Gynecologic care, including pap smears
- Splint and casting
- Holter Monitor testing
- Spirometry/Peak flow testing
- Laboratory, which is co-located in the Family Medicine clinic
- Weekly Coumadin Clinic, by appointment
If you're sick or injured, your family care provider can help or refer you to a specialist, when needed.
This clinic is licensed as part of PeaceHealth Peace Island Medical Center. You may receive a separate charge or billing for facility fees in addition to any professional fees for services, which may result in a higher out-of-pocket expense.