Emergencies are unplanned, but when they occur, you need access to a team of specialists who can get you on the road to recovery. That's why our Emergency Room (ER) is ready to care for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our ER gives you access to emergent care when you need it most, close to home.
You should use the hospital emergency department for very serious or life-threatening problems, not for common illnesses or minor injuries.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, DO NOT WAIT: Call 911 or get to the medical center as quickly and safely as possible.
- Chest pain
- Severe abdominal pain
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Severe burns
- Deep cuts or bleeding that won't stop
- Sudden blurred vision
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Sudden dizziness, weakness, or loss of coordination or balance
- Numbness in the face, arm, or leg
- Sudden, severe headache (not a migraine)
- High fevers
- Any other condition you believe is life-threatening
1117 Spring StFriday Harbor, WA 98250