New Patient Information
Preparing for Your Visit
Before your visit:
- Write down all of your questions and concerns and bring them with you to your appointment.
- Consider bringing a family member or friend to help you.
- Bring a list of all of your medications, vitamins, nutritional or herbal supplements, etc.
- Bring your favorite snack or lunch item to enjoy while you wait.
- If you’re undergoing chemotherapy, you’re welcome to bring your own reading material or other form of entertainment (crossword puzzle, word search, laptop or portable DVD player with earphones, etc.).
During your visit:
- Arrive early enough to complete forms.
- Bring your insurance card.
- As a courtesy, turn off your cell phone and/or pager.
After each visit:
- Allow yourself time to think about what you learned from your doctor visit.
- Follow your doctor’s recommendations.
- Prepare for your next visit by making a list of new questions, including unresolved questions from prior visits.
PeaceHealth Peace Island Medical Center
1117 Spring StFriday Harbor, WA 98250