National Organization for Rare Disorders, Inc.
It is possible that the main title of the report Cerebral Palsy is not the name you expected.
Cerebral Palsy is a neurological movement disorder characterized by the lack of muscle control and impairment in the coordination of movements. This disorder is usually a result of injury to the brain during early development in the uterus, at birth, or in the first two years of life. Cerebral Palsy is not progressive.
Birth Defect Research for Children, Inc.
- 976 Lake Baldwin Lane
- Orlando, FL 32814
- Tel: (407)895-0802
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.birthdefects.org
Child Neurology Foundation
- 201 Chicago Ave, #200
- Minneapolis, MN 55415
- Tel: (952)641-6100
- Fax: (952)881-6276
- Tel: (877)263-5430
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.childneurologyfoundation.org
Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation
- 636 Morris Turnpike, Suite 3A
- Short Hills, NJ 7078
- Tel: (973)379-2690
- Fax: (973)912-9433
- Tel: (800)225-0292
- Email: prc@ChristopherReeve.org
- Website: http://www.christopherreeve.org
- 230 W. Monroe St.
- Suite 1800
- Chicago, IL 60606-4802
- Tel: (312)726-6200
- Fax: (312)726-1494
- Tel: (800)221-6827
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.easterseals.com
Genetic and Rare Diseases (GARD) Information Center
- PO Box 8126
- Gaithersburg, MD 20898-8126
- Tel: (301)251-4925
- Fax: (301)251-4911
- Tel: (888)205-2311
- Website: http://rarediseases.info.nih.gov/GARD/
Let Them Hear Foundation
- 1900 University Avenue, Suite 101
- East Palo Alto, CA 94303
- Tel: (650)462-3174
- Fax: (650)462-3144
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.letthemhear.org
March of Dimes
- 1275 Mamaroneck Avenue
- White Plains, NY 10605
- Tel: (914)997-4488
- Fax: (914)997-4763
- Email: AskUs@marchofdimes.org or email@example.com
- Website: http://www.marchofdimes.org and nacersano.org
NIH/National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- 31 Center Dr
- Building 31, Room 2A32
- Bethesda, MD 20892
- Fax: (866)760-5947
- Tel: (800)370-2943
- Email: NICHDInformationResourceCenter@mail.nih.gov
- Website: http://www.nichd.nih.gov/
NIH/National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- P.O. Box 5801
- Bethesda, MD 20824
- Tel: (301)496-5751
- Fax: (301)402-2186
- Tel: (800)352-9424
- Website: http://www.ninds.nih.gov/
New Horizons Un-Limited, Inc.
- 811 East Wisconsin Ave
- P.O. Box 510034
- Milwaukee, WI 53203
- Tel: (414)299-0124
- Fax: (414)347-1977
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.new-horizons.org
PLAN Institute for Caring Citizenship
- Suite 260 - 3665 Kingsway
- British Columbia, V5R 5W2
- Tel: 6044399566
- Fax: 6044397001
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.planinstitute.ca/?q=learnfromus/library
Pathways Awareness Foundation
- 150 North Michigan Ave
- Chicago, IL 60601
- Tel: (847)510-5633
- Tel: (800)955-2445
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.pathwaysawareness.org
United Cerebral Palsy
- 1825 K Street, NW
- Suite 600
- Washington, DC 20006
- Tel: (202)776-0414
- Tel: (800)872-5827
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.ucp.org and www.mychildwithoutlimits.org
For a Complete Report
This is an abstract of a report from the National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD). For a full-text version of this report, go to www.rarediseases.org and click on Rare Disease Database under "Rare Disease Information".
The information provided in this report is not intended for diagnostic purposes. It is provided for informational purposes only.
It is possible that the title of this topic is not the name you selected. Please check the Synonyms listing to find the alternate name(s) and Disorder Subdivision(s) covered by this report.
This disease entry is based upon medical information available through the date at the end of the topic. Since NORD's resources are limited, it is not possible to keep every entry in the Rare Disease Database completely current and accurate. Please check with the agencies listed in the Resources section for the most current information about this disorder.
Last Updated: 2/12/2008
Copyright 2008 National Organization for Rare Disorders, Inc.
PeaceHealth endeavors to provide comprehensive health care information, however some topics in this database describe services and procedures not offered by our providers or within our facilities because they do not comply with, nor are they condoned by, the ethics policies of our organization.
Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.