PeaceHealth’s Gateway Urgent Care Clinic in Eugene serves patients who need to see a doctor quickly for non-life threatening illnesses and injuries such as cuts and bruises, sprains and strains, severe colds and flu, allergies and rashes.
Things to know:
- In an emergency, dial 911.
- Please schedule an appointment 30 minutes prior to the actual appointment time.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- If you are unable to make your appointment, please call the clinic to cancel.
- Bring your insurance card with you to your appointment.
- Insurance and payment: PeaceHealth accepts many insurance plans. Please check with your insurance carrier to make sure we are able to bill for your visit.