Comprehensive eye exams are a vital part of a person’s overall health. At PeaceHealth, our optometrists and ophthalmologists strive to go above and beyond a prescription for glasses or contact lenses, and take pride in getting to know our patients on a personal level. We care about your vision needs, and want to provide the best eye care possible. We focus on creating a friendly and communicative environment to allow our patients to participate fully in their health care.
Our mission is to help you enjoy and protect your vision by being compassionate and knowledgeable in order to provide the best technology, quality, and value as your eye care team. Our staff is happy to help however we can. We are trained to diagnose and treat a wide range of eye diseases and conditions, including but not limited to:
- Glaucoma – progressive optic nerve disease
- Macular Degeneration –degeneration of central vision
- Cataracts – clouding of the lens
- Dry Eyes
- Allergy Relief
- Double vision
- Strabismus – eye turns
- Amblyopia – lazy eye
- Myopia (nearsightedness) control
- Specialty contact lens fittings
- Surgical consultations (i.e. cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, etc.)
PeaceHealth offers a variety of optometric services and eye care products including glasses, frames, and contact lenses. Our office has a full optical shop with licensed opticians who have over 15 years of experience. Additionally, we are able to fulfill contact lens orders. Our doctors see patients of all ages, and we accept most medical and vision insurance plans.
Call our office today if you have any questions or wish to make an appointment!
In addition to eye exams for patients of all ages, our doctors provide:
- Comprehensive contact lens service.
- Full-service Optical Shop, located right next door, provides:
- A wide range of fashionable, reasonably priced frames
- Children’s eyewear
- Prescription sunglasses
Ophthalmology and optometry services are available at the University District clinic.