Billing & Financial Services
If you have questions about billing, assignment, or other issues related to your account with PeaceHealth Ketchikan Medical Center or PeaceHealth Medical Group, our Patient and Financial Services staff is available to help you.
You can contact a billing services team member by phone, by completing an online inquiry form or by simply e-mailing us. One of our team members is happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.
BY PHONE: Hours are 8am to 4pm AST
(855) 261-0359 — Ketchikan Medical Center Accounts (hospital)
(877) 202-3597 — PeaceHealth Medical Group Accounts (clinics)
Making a Payment By Mail:
Send your hospital or clinic payment to: P.O. Box 1798, Bellingham, WA 98227
Making a Payment Online:
- Pay your Hospital Bill Online.
Visit MyPeaceHealth where you can set up an online account that will allow you to pay your future PeaceHealth Medical Group bills online.
- Understanding Your Billing Statement
- Understanding Bridge Assistance
- Information about Emergency Room Patient Billing
- Information about PeaceHealth Laboratories Patient Billing
- Important Notice Regarding Patient Price Estimates
Location & Office Hours:
For in-person service, the PeaceHealth Ketchikan Medical Center Patient Financial Services (PFS) is located just off the main hospital lobby at 3100 Tongass Avenue. Please check in at the front desk and let them know that you would like to speak with a financial services specialist. Hours are Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
3100 Tongass Avenue
Ketchikan AK 99901