Guest Services at Sacred Heart Medical Center University District
- Hospital entrances are open from 5:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Most units prefer that you limit the number of visitors to two at any time.
- Please control the noise in your room.
- Remember that this is a tobacco-free campus
- Visitors must check in with a security officer at the main lobby reception desk between 8 p.m. and 5:30 a.m. The officer will contact the nursing staff of the unit caring for you to verify the visit and issue an ID badge to your visitors. This check-in is vital to maintaining a secure hospital environment.