Whole Body, Whole Community
Luncheon & Panel Discussion
Friday May 3, 2013
Bellingham Golf & Country Club
We invite you to join PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center’s Inaugural Women’s Health Luncheon - a fun and interactive panel discussion exploring new and emerging trends in women’s health.
Local radio and television personality, Deb Slater, will lead our panelists in a discussion of topics ranging from preventive screenings and nutrition advice, to physical fitness and mental wellbeing.
Friday, May 3rd
Noon – 1:30 PM
Doors open at 11:30
Bellingham Golf and Country Club
3729 Meridian Street,
Bellingham, WA 98225
- Laura Backer, MD – Mt Baker Imaging Women’s Diagnostic Center
- Rachel Akins, Dietician – PeaceHealth Nutrition and Diabetes Clinic
- Chi-Na Stoane, MD – Interfaith Community Health Center
- Dana Jack, MSW, EdD – Fairhaven College, Western Washington University
- Caitlin Walker, Personal Trainer and Owner – Barre3 Fitness Studio
- $35 per person
- $280 table of 8
To reserve your seat or table, please RSVP in whatever way works best for you!
- Online: Click Here!
- Fax: 360-788-6858
- Phone: Call Christina at 360-788-6852
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: PHMC Foundation, 2901 Squalicum Parkway, Bellingham, WA 98225