CMN Kids Helping Kids
High School Pageants
In 1992, CJ Martin got in trouble at school. His "punishment" was to take part in a Leadership Class. Proving he had learned his lesson in a BIG way, he concocted the idea of holding a talent/beauty pageant to raise money for hospitalized children. But this talent pageant had a twist - the GUYS put on the show and the GIRLS manage them. Kids Helping Kids was born!
Fast forward to the present day: students from 16 local highschools in our Oregon counties labor for three or more months to fund-raise and create an event that has become a permanent tradition for the schools. The students who choose to participate do so for different reasons. By pageant night, however, they are all in it for one reason - saving lives.
2017 High School Pageants - more dates coming soon!
- Churchill (The Lancer Pageant) - Friday, April 21; 7:00 p.m.
- Cottage Grove (Lion King) - Saturday, April 29; 7:00 p.m.
- Crescent Valley (Mr./Ms. CV)
- Creswell (Mr. Bulldog) - Saturday, March 11; 7:00 p.m.
- Harrisburg (Mr. Eagle)
- Junction City (Mr. Tiger) - Monday, April 24, 7:00 p.m.
- Lebanon (Mr. LHS) - Friday, May 19; 6:30 p.m.
- Marist (Mr. Spartan) - Saturday, April 8; 7:00 p.m.
- North Bend (Mr. Bulldog) - Saturday, April 15; 7:00 p.m.
- North Eugene (Highlander Heros) - Saturday, April 15; 7:00 p.m.
- Oakridge High School (Mr./Ms. OHS) - Sunday, April 2; 4:00 p.m.
- Pleasant Hill (Mr. Billie) - Saturday, April 8; 7:00 p.m.
- Sheldon (Mr./Ms. Irish) - Saturday, March 11; 7:00 p.m.
- Springfield (Miss Miller and Mr. SHS)
- South Eugene (Axeman Pageant)
- Thurston (Mr./Ms. THS) - Saturday, April 8; 6:00 p.m.
- Triangle Lake (Laker Pageant) - Friday, April 14; 6:00 p.m.
- Willamette (Wolverine Pageant) - Saturday, March 4; 6:00 p.m.