Cottage Grove Community Hospital
The Cottage Grove Community Hospital Foundation was established in 1976 with a mission to encourage charitable support for local hospital and medical clinic services for South Lane and North Douglas County area residents.
The Foundation is overseen by a local volunteer Board of Directors dedicated to ensuring that your donation goes toward its designated purpose.
Over the years, generous donations to the Cottage Grove Community Hospital Foundation have provided a variety of equipment and programs to benefit patients and improve the health and welfare of local residents, including:
- Automated ventilation system equipment for patients in need of breathing assistance
- On-going quality training for hospital staff
- Comfort and safety equipment for radiology patients
- Community outreach and education programs such as the Trauma Nurses Talk Tough clinic for young drivers, and a sexually transmitted disease prevention project
Your gift can help expand vital medical services in our community. Please make a donation today. Consider designating your donation to:
Foundation General Endowment
Donations to our endowments help guarantee excellent local health care. Endowment funds are not spent; rather, they are invested with the interest earned providing scholarships for patients, purchasing needed equipment, and offering training for staff.
Outstanding Patient Care
Donations to Cottage Grove Community Hospital Foundation provide new or ongoing support for outstanding patient care. Various opportunities include:
- The Dignity Fund helps low-income patients discharged from the hospital avoid re-admittance with assistance for critical basic needs such as medications, food, shelter, clothing, and transportation.
- The Joseph and Doris Abbott Memorial Scholarship provides scholarships for South Lane and North Douglas County area college students in the medical or health care field.
- Physical Therapy Fellowship Scholarship Program provides on-going scholarship support to physical therapy staff interested in obtaining “Fellowship” status.
- Unrestricted Funds are allocated by the Foundation Board of Directors to support the greatest areas of need in hospital patient care.
Donations to the Cottage Grove Community Hospital Foundation help ensure resources and leadership to promote collaborative community health improvement projects.
The Cottage Grove Community Hospital Foundation in 2004 created the Covered Bridge Society to encourage charitable giving and recognize the generosity of donors. In addition, PeaceHealth has created a number of options and benefits for planned gifts.
Contact Us for more information.
The Cottage Grove Community Hospital Foundation also encourages hospital patients and their families to nominate caregivers who provided extraordinary support and compassionate care for recognition through our Guardian Angel Program.