Charles T. McGlade MD
Dr. McGlade grew up in New York State and received his premedical degree from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, graduating Phi Beta Kappa. He received his medical degree at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York, in 1983, graduating Alpha Omega Alpha. He served both his residency and a sub-specialty fellowship in angiography at the University of California, Los Angeles. He moved to Eugene in 1988 and joined Radiology Associates.
He is currently the Medical Director of the Radiology Department at Sacred Heart Medical Center.
He is a member of the American Board of Radiology and the American College of Radiology as well as the Oregon Medical Association and the Lane County Medical Association.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Interventional Radiology
- Health Net of Oregon
- American Board of Radiology
Cornell Univ. Medical College
University of California LA Medical Center
- Internal Medicine
- PeaceHealth Peace Harbor Medical Center
- PeaceHealth Cottage Grove Community Medical Center
- PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center - RiverBend
- PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center - University Dist