John O. Lipkin MD
Dr. Lipkin was the medical director for BHS from 1998-2006 and now works primarily as an outpatient psychiatrist for PHMG. He also serves as a consultant to the Heeran Center, the Options program and as the Course Director for medical student psychiatric rotations.
During his time off, he enjoys bluegrass music as well as playing the mandolin, banjo and guitar.
- Atrio Health Plans
- CIGNA Behavioral Health
- Coventry/First Health Network
- First Choice Health Network
- Managed Healthcare NW
- Multi Plan
- Oregon Medicaid (DMAP)
- Pacific Source
- Sterling (Windsor) Health Plans
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology
Rhode Island Hospital
Specialty: Family Practice
University of Cincinnati Hospital
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center - RiverBend
- PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center - University Dist
PeaceHealth Medical Group - Oregon
1200 Hilyard Street, Suite 460
Eugene, OR 97401
This doctor participates in My PeaceHealth, an online tool that allows you to message your doctor and view your health record online. Log in or sign up today.