Melanie R. Hartley ARNP
Melanie was born in Ohio and raised in the Pacific Northwest. She received her bachelor’s degree at Oregon Health and Sciences University and her master’s degree from the University of Washington.
Her focus of practice is general pediatrics with a special interest in developmental medicine. She is board certified through the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board and the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Melanie is married with two children.
- Nurse Practitioner: Pediatric
- CIGNA HealthCare
- Crime Victims / Labor & Industries
- First Choice Health Network
- First Health Network
- Group Health Cooperative
- Humana Choice Care
- Molina Healthcare
- Multi Plan
- Premera HealthPlus-Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Shield
- Soundpath Health
- Tri-West ( TRICARE)
- Uniform Medical
- United HealthCare Networks
- WA Medicaid (DSHS)
- Pediatric Nursing Certification Board
University of Washington
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center