Samuel S.M. Lau MD
Dr. Lau received his B.S. and M.D. degrees from Creighton University, where he also completed his residency in Internal Medicine in 1991. He then practiced as a general internist in the United States Air Force from 1991-1995, and served as Chief of Internal Medicine at Barksdale Air Force Base in Louisiana. He completed his Cardiovascular fellowship and advanced training in Interventional Cardiology at the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in 1999.
Dr. Lau is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Diseases. His practice includes general and interventional cardiology.
- Internal Medicine
- Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- ABIM: Cardiovascular Disease
- ABIM: Interventional Cardiology
Creighton University - School of Medicine
Creighton University Hospital
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
- PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center - RiverBend
- PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center - University Dist