At PeaceHealth Cottage Grove Community Medical Center Physical Therapy Services, our clinicians bring dedication and teamwork together for you and your therapy needs.
We specialize in outpatient and inpatient therapies including:
- Orthopedic manual physical therapy
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Back, neck and spinal disorders
- Sport- and work-related injuries
- Pre- and post-surgery rehabilitation
At Cottage Grove Community Medical Center Physical Therapy Services, our clinicians work closely with each other and with your doctor to ensure proper care for you.
When should you consider using a Physical Therapist?
- When you have suffered an injury – to decrease pain and restore movement, balance and function.
- After surgery to restore strength, range of motion and function.
- If your illness or injury interferes with your normal daily tasks and your ability to function.