Meet the Wound Healing Center Team
Living with a wound that won't heal can be a burden on your mind and body. Our Center is staffed with a caring team of doctors, nurses and staff who are experts in wound care. All physicians and clinical staff are required to undergo a rigorous and specialized training before they can join our wound care team. This training is a weeklong and is led by nationally recognized wound care experts.
We are a team of specialists dedicated to healing your wound. Our group represents expertise in all areas necessary to handle the challenges of chronic wound treatment. It may be as simple as changing a medication, or a more complex procedure. Whatever it takes, we are equipped and committed to make healing happen.
- Cynthia Cashmere, Clinical Nurse Manager
- Chris Nichols, Program Director
- Annette Janzen, Office Coordinator
- Shari Holst, RN Case Manager
- Becky Kummer, RN Case Manager, BSN
- Lisa Lagerwey, RN Case Manager
- John Tippins, Hyperbaric Tech, LPN