What Lifeline Subscribers Have to Say:
“It is like having a close friend nearby.”
- A. Bauman
“I'm glad that it is waterproof. I can shower with it on. I never take it off. It is a godsend. I would never be without it.”
- J. Michalski
“I had a bad fall in my apartment and was severely injured and could not get up. I pressed my button and help came immediately. Lifeline is very dependable and always courteous and always helpful in answering questions. I feel safe knowing that if I should have an accident, Lifeline is just a press of the "button" I wear from help. I know it could save my life and has in the past. I think anyone who lives alone must have Lifeline.”
- M. Stratford
“I feel safe - Also your once a month check up assures me that the equipment is working fine. It is a lifesaver and renews my confidence to live independently in my home. I would never be without Lifeline. It assures me that help is just a push button away.”
- B. Marsh
What Caregivers Have to Say:
“It gives me a little piece of mind and eases the stress. Knowing my Mom can just hit the button and you call all our contact numbers so we can get there immediately. This helps us give my Mom a little higher quality of life and safety!”
- A. Wade
"Last weekend my Mom fell and she was here alone. Lifeline called her friend, then checked back twice to make sure someone was there to help her… If my Mom hadn't had it she would have laid on the floor all day before someone came home & found her… Lifeline is a great service & affordable. I am truly thankful we got it for her last year!”
- K. Annesi
“My Dad lives mostly on his own & is a good distance from me. If he needed help, I have peace of mind knowing he has a chance for help. He'll be moving in with me soon and we will continue to use this service.”
- E. DiLorenzo
“It allows me to impinge less on my mom's freedom because I know she has a way to call for help if she needs it. It allows Mom more independence…. It is a relief to know that Mom won't have to struggle and be frightened if she falls and can't get up, she knows she has a way to get help so she can be alone without anxiety and suffer less fear when she does fall.”
- L. Emard
People Always Tell Us How They Can't Imagine Living Without Lifeline
- Lifeline is recommended by doctors, nurses and other professional caregivers They know even a minor fall or incident can have serious physical and psychological consequences if you can't get help quickly.
- Lifeline shows your family that you care about them too. You'll be helping everyone who cares for you to feel better knowing that you are okay.
- Lifeline is for independent living in your own home. The alternative to getting Lifeline is often assisted living, a nursing home, or 24-hour care.
- Lifeline is a good idea even if you don't live alone. Accidents are unpredictable. You might need help when someone you live with is temporarily out of the house.
- Lifeline is easy to live with. The Personal Help Button is very small, lightweight, waterproof, simple to use and won't interfere with your activities in any way.
- Lifeline costs a little more than a dollar a day. So little to pay for your security and peace of mind... and far less than the cost of alternatives.