Hip & Knee GuideBooks
Patients are provided a GuideBook prior to their hip or knee replacement. Our Hip & Knee GuideBooks are a communication and educational tool for patients, physicians, physical and occupational therapists, and nurses. They are designed to provide education from six weeks before surgery, until three months after surgery and beyond, so that you know what to expect every step of the way.
These informative books use detailed explanations, checklists and illustrations to help you better understand what to expect from your surgery.
- Overview of our Joint Replacement Center
- Frequently asked questions
- Checklist for before surgery
- What to expect during your stay
- Caring for yourself at home
- Readying your home after surgery
- Exercises before and after surgery