Joint Replacement Center
The Joint Replacement Center at PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center offers a full-range of orthopedic care and services in one convenient location. From joint replacement and shoulder to hip and knee surgery, our team of doctors and physicians offer the best care completely centered on you. Care includes preparation for surgery, surgery, group physical therapy, a recovery coach, private rooms and a personal coordinator.
If you have chronic joint pain, our team can help you return to the daily activities you enjoy. Our experience, partnered with our focus on patient education and rehabilitation, has made us a regional and national leader in total joint replacement.
|Hip and knee
||Hand and wrist|
|Arthroscopic knee surgery
||Foot and ankle|
- Healthgrades Joint Replacement Excellence Award™ for Two Years in a Row (2012-2013)
- Ranked Among the Top 5% in the Nation for Joint Replacement (2013)
- Five-Star Rated for Joint Replacement for Two Years in a Row (2012-2013)
- Five-Star Rated for Total Knee Replacement for Two Years in a Row (2012-2013)
- Five-Star Rated for Total Hip Replacement for Three Years in a Row (2011-2013)
- Five-Star Rated for Back and Neck Surgery (Spinal Fusion) for Two Years in a Row (2012-2013)
Visit our Healthgrades™ page for a comprehensive list of achievements.