PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center is renowned for embracing new technology, while always keeping compassionate, patient-centered care our focus. Now you need not travel far from home to receive exceptional care. The Cardiovascular Center is the first of its kind in our state to offer all services in one convenient location.
The Cardiovascular Center includes:
- Board-certified heart surgeons
- Board-certified cardiologists
- Vascular surgeons
- Nationally ranked surgeons
- Board-certified physicians and staff who have studied and practiced at the nation's leading academic medical centers
- One of only two electrophysiology labs in the four northwest counties
- Cardiovascular catheterization labs for leading-edge diagnostics and treatments
- Digital cardiac ultrasound rooms for the best heart and vascular images
- Leading-edge, Web-based digital imaging system to enhance physician communication and break through the limits of x-rays on films
- Dedicated operating rooms for heart and vascular surgery
- Cardiovascular patient recovery rooms with enhanced amenities
- Patient and family education center
The Cardiovascular Center is easy to reach, with the same quality and compassionate care you have come to expect from PeaceHealth St. Joseph - right in your own backyard.