Cancer screenings can help detect cancer before symptoms are present, which can increase treatment success rates and save lives.
Click here to learn about the American Cancer Society's guidelines for the early detection of cancer
- Doctors will be on hand to answer questions about breast cancer screening and its importance.
- Participants have the chance to get a mammogram, or they can set screening appointments.
- March is colorectal awareness month.
- If you're over the age of 50, you should be screened for colon cancer.
- Check with your doctor to determine which screening tool is best for you.
- We offer a free, annual screening event each year.
- The screening is painless and only takes about 10 minutes.
- Our prostate screening event is held each September.
- Up to 200 men can participate in a free prostate screening clinic.
- Appointment registration is required and each participant must meet certain screening criteria.
For information on any of the screening events below, contact Carol Brumet
at (360) 788-8220.