New Cancer Center
Integrated Cancer Care
The new Cancer Center was designed for your care and comfort, offering all treatment and support services in a single place:
- Convenient registration: One-stop registration and appointment scheduling.
- Clinical trials: Some patients may participate in research studies and clinical trials through our partnership with the renowned Mayo Clinic.
- Complementary therapies: Massage, yoga, Reiki therapy and acupuncture.
- Infusion therapy: 16 infusion suites look into the healing garden, offering a private and soothing place for treatment. Each treatment suite also is equipped with a flat screen TV and internet access.
- Nurse Navigator Program: Nurse Navigators help coordinate and connect care, helping you and families understand the options and steps along your cancer journey.
- Nutrition management: On-site dietitians provide tips and guidance for eating well during cancer treatment.
- On-site ancillary services: You will have access to pharmacy and laboratory services as well as dieticians, chaplains and social workers.
- Physician visits: You can schedule and see Radiation and Medical Oncology physicians in the same location. This also promotes better collaboration and communication for all members of the care team.
- Radiation therapy: Two new Varian linear accelerators provide the latest medical technology.
- Support services and resources: Support groups, survivorship classes, yoga, and a wig, hat and scarves boutique are available to patients in the Cancer Center. A resource center, located near the entrance, offers patients and families access to current information about cancer, treatment options and more.